Senior Artificial Intelligence Developer (m/f)
- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Car Multimedia division and is focused on making the vehicles our third living space. The company supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks and two-wheelers. About 3,500 associates are committed to develop and produce high quality technology that shape change in mobility worldwide. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Project: Automotive Interior Monitoring Systems
Your contribution to something big:
- Define innovative sensor fusion system architectures to understand the situation inside the cabin of an autonomous vehicle.
- Define meaningful metrics and studies to quantify the value of different approaches
- Create, optimize and implement machine learning architectures for video and audio signals interpretation;
- Translate analytic insights into concrete solutions meeting customer requirements and real-world constraints.
- Work with international stakeholders from different business units in Bosch to identify future business opportunities for data-driven solutions.
What distinguishes you:
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science and 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Previous work experience on firmware or software development
- Previous work experience on optimization of computational demanding algorithms and applications;
- Strong background in:
- Audio and Digital Signal Processing
- Computer Vision Background
- Current Deep Learning Architectures
- Early, Feature and Decision-level Fusion
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python;
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow/TensorRT/PyTorch/Keras);
- Familiarity of the ROS middleware for sensor fusion systems;
- Should have independently handled a project technically and provide directions to other team members;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: the ability to tell a clear, concise, actionable story with data, to folks across various levels of the company.
- Capacity to understand complex technical tasks; target-oriented and self-driven working style;
- Excellent oral and written English language skills.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!