Accounts Receivable CIP Process Expert
- Bulevardul Take Ionescu, Timișoara, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions S.R.L.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasing processes. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- Specialist in the area of Accounts Receivable;
- Expert in using SAP FI module and internal communication platforms;
- Supports and coordinates activity transfers in respect of scope definition, work shadowing and stabilization of the transfers;
- Coordinates and support work procedures definition;
- Ensure good communication and the interface between AR team unit and all the other stakeholders involved;
- Enhance the overall performance of the process by driving standardization and improvement topics;
- Supports the alignment and harmonisation with Bosch guidelines;
- University degree (preferred studies in financial and accounting field);
- Fluent in spoken and written of English, any other language is considered a plus;
- Strong knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of accounting;
- Proven, solid Excel skills and exposure to automated accounting systems;
- Advanced knowledge of SAP modules: FI and SD;
- Ability to work in synergy with team members, as well as independently;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure;
- Focused, flexible, positive, able to adapt effectively to changes;
- Willing to travel (up to 50% of time).