Group Leader HR, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Take responsibility: you lead the Training and Development area with roundabout 3 groups, 20 employees.
- Work holistically: you ensure the competency management within the Plant.
- Work reliably: you ensure long term and sustainable competency systematics to ensure the growth of the business.
- Communicate within a network: you are the business partner for topics related to competence management tools and systems, development programs, dual school, university partnership, training budgets and organization. You also coordinate three groups together with the competency development of the employees.
- Work conscientiously: you ensure accurate recording and reporting to customers, departments or other stakeholders. You also ensure the implementation of the right IT tools within the area.
- Responsible coordination: you are responsible for Dual School Program, Training & Team Building development, organisation and delivery, moderation activities and University programs including budgets, resources, measures and reports.
- Shape fascinating projects: you develop processes & tools for related Plant KPI and contributing actively to them.
- Make a difference: you act as the advisory function for HR Manager, Plant Management and management of the entity.
- Create something new: you develop a group in a fast growing company.
- Think integration: you are part of the leadership team, which develops the future of the site as a team.
- Personality: improvement and driven mindset, resilient and self-organized. Focus to train and grow competency within the team. Strong leader personality
- Working style: taking ownership and responsibility for all competence management topics. Drive to take a broader look and tackle topics beyond area of responsibility. Problem solving and analytical approach, ability to structure facts, data and extract conclusions and recommendations for strategic decisions. Understand the environment and set own targets based on own observation of the situation. Influencing the organization into reaching competence targets
- Experience and Skills: depth of experience in technical studies (electro mechanics, mechatronics etc.), depth of experience in teaching, learning and training methodology, good leadership skills
- Qualification: Technical University
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree in technical area
- Languages: English (mandatory)