Internship Frontend Web Development
- Robert-Bosch-Allee 1, 74232 Abstatt, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
We develop new tools using state-of-the art visualization and analytic techniques which are tailored to the specific needs of the various autonomous driving teams, such as drive assistance systems, mapping, validation and simulation.
- Help shape the future: You support our team in the development of web-based applications for the autonomous driving big data project.
- Take responsibility: Besides you design and develop user-friendly applications with modern web technologies.
- Implementation in a holistic way: From requirements management through conception and implementation to testing and documentation.
- Living Cooperation: You support a multicultural team in all areas of software development.
- Education: Studies in the field of software engineering, computer science, information technology or comparable
- Character: Creative, open-minded and team player
- Working practice: Independent, reliable, detailed and goal-oriented
- Experience: Ideally, you have already gained experience with web services, MongoDB, API’s (REST, GraphQL) and Git. Exposure to React and state management libraries are an advantage, as well as experience with browser tests, layer composition and painting optimization
- Enthusiasm: Strong interest in new technologies and UX
- Languages: Good in English
Start: March 2020
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Andre Marreiros (Business Department)
+49 7062 911-5657