Logistics Quality Specialist
- Aurel Vlaicu, 2, Blaj, Alba Iulia, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Handle IQIS QC/Q8 reports for logistic complaints where logistic department is responsible for measures and share lessons learned with other plants
- Coordinate processing customer logistic complaints
- Coordinate customer logistic audits (including MMOG yearly update between 1.5.-31.7.)
- Coordinate and support standards and department procedures
- Coordinate creating of the logistics FMEA's (incl. line walks) and control plan for LOG processes
- Active member of LOQ network (exchange of information among plants)
- Collaborate with PQA, QMM and production in the plant through specific "Q-Projects" in the logistic processes
- Claim management towards suppliers (Q2 notifications in SAP); active participation by PQA support
- Plan and execute logistic assessments (e.g. logistics maturity assessment,...)
- Coordination of customer returns, clarification of insurance topics e.g. transport damages and support DC with logistics quality topics
- Support with process confirmations
- working with MS office
- SAP R3
- good English skills
- knowledge how to work with customers and suppliers
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;