- Gold Hill Square No. 690 Bommanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Concept, design and realization of features in Android HAL & Update Agent middleware stack
- Evaluation and feasibility analysis of technical requirements
- Overall responsibility for stakeholder handling, requirements gathering and elicitation
- Proactively pitching in to solve issues and provide solutions in complex, multi-vendor programs
- Focus on Quality, Software release and Maintenance
- Android full stack expertise
- Working knowledge in
- Android HAL, Recovery & System services
- Android Boot Loading, Architecture & Software Update process
- Android OTA Update package Structure
- Strong experience in designing and architecture of Android HAL & middleware components
- Strong understanding of AOSP, Android file-system, partitioning, native libraries
- Programming languages: C++ and Shell Scripting
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns, Objected oriented programming and UML (Enterprise Architect)
- Working experience in JAVA & Android JNI layer
- Exposure to Android build, system update & OTA eco system
- System Software Update, Package Management, Distribution Management
- Experience in Linux internals, cross platform development and GNU tools
- Domain and system knowledge on car multimedia
- Exposure to general build system configuration (Makefiles, etc.)
- Knowledge of Open Source development and open source build systems
- Experience working in Agile teams, familiarity with Agile development process & concepts
- Good team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on challenging assignments and risk taking
- Flexibility to work on diverse topics within the scope of team
BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech
Experience: 8 to 12 years