Digital Data Analyst
- 11th floor, 10 West Campus Building Le Grand Avenue, McKinley West Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions Inc.
Robert Bosch Inc. (Philippines) has diversified businesses in Power Tools, Automotive Aftermarket, Automotive Original Equipment, Building Technologies, Thermotechnology, and Drive and Control Technology (Bosch Rexroth). Additionally, the company’s Packaging Technology and Home Appliances businesses are represented through appointed local agents. In 2017, Bosch generated sales of USD 51 million (45 million euros) in the Philippines. Bosch continues to build its nationwide network as a socially responsible provider of innovative and beneficial technologies to the Philippines
- Manage digital marketing touchpoint dashboards for AP, both global touchpoints & local touchpoints;
- Connect touchpoints via API, or via data storage platforms; revise dashboards visualization according to stakeholder needs; manage API tokens & access.
- Web scraping, to understand basic landscape of digital marketing in AP region & monitor brand market share in different touchpoints
- Website tagging: set up tagging & goal for campaigns in AP region.
- Knowledge of Google Big Query, DAX, M Query (Power BI), cURL, oauth 2.0
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Knowledge of Tealium
- Experience in data science / data methodologies
- Willingness to work in a global & virtual team
- Good communication skills, ability to think analytically
- English (fluent in spoken and written)
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple concurrent requests effectively with varying tasks and priorities and minimal supervision
- Geographically mobile: candidates must be willing and able to travel (20%)
***Kindly attach your resume in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.