Customer Supply Chain Service Analyst - French speaking
- 2800 S 25th Ave, Broadview, IL 60155, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Broadview facility will be relocating to a new modern office in Oak Brook Terrace, IL in the second half of 2020.
As the Customer Supply Chain Service Analyst you are responsible for demand planning for the Aftermarket in various locations in North America.
This includes the control and coordination of all demand planning activities in order to ensure high customer service levels with optimal inventory levels.
- Own, facilitate and further develop the Demand as well as Sales and Operations Planning Process Automotive Aftermarket Canada
- Manage monthly CPFR meetings with Key Customers.
- Maintain the forecast and related parameters.
- Use Supply Chain Management (SCM) principles to comprehend all factors that can influence and affect the forecast, and communicate these factors to Sales, Marketing and Operations
- Continuously identify and develop areas for improvement related to the forecasting process
- Perform trend analysis to report inconsistencies with forecasts and actual sales
- Create and maintain performance metrics comparing forecasts to actual sales
- Communicate and cooperate within a cross-functional environment
- Be proactive in establishing relationships with Key Customers and counterparts in Supply Planning (CLP-North America), Marketing, Sales, IT, Physical Logistics, Accounting, and other Departments.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Business, Operations or Supply Chain Management preferred
- 3+ years of related Supply Chain analyst experience
- French speaking and writing fluency is required
- Experience in a B2B Industrial business, automotive experience an asset
- SAP experience a strong asset or other ERP system experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Highly analytical, detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills, ability to collaborate with internal and external partners
- Continuous improvement and change management mindset
- Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship. Not eligible for VA/VN assignment.
The Broadview location will be relocating to a new, modern office in Oak Brook Terrace, IL in the second half of 2020.
Bosch is a leading global supplier of technology and services with 400,000 employees worldwide. The Bosch Group manufactures and markets automotive OE and aftermarket products, industrial automation and mobile products, power tools and accessories, security technology and packaging equipment. Bosch aims to enhance quality of life with solutions that are both innovative and beneficial. Join a team that combines state of the art technology with sustainable growth and a proven track record of performance while offering a strong culture of work, life balance. Invented for life and improving people's lives every day ... We are Bosch!
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
It is the policy of Bosch to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Bosch does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law.