IT Support Internship (Atlanta)
- 855 Camp Creek Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Support of facility computers and peripherals. This includes installing diagnosing, maintaining and upgrading or replacing hardware while ensuring optimal performance. The candidate will also troubleshoot easy problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion and provide customer enabling for a standard suite of products.
Work within a Team, supporting a location, associates and departments as required
- Daily work, Team meetings and projects as scheduled
Daily Incident Tickets
Work closely with associates on problem tickets
Depending on IT interests, time can be spent with associates in the areas of programming, database and reporting.
Receive, document, build and deploy desktop/laptop for lease replacement
Prepare hardware for lease return
Work on special projects as required.
Some hours in the IT Space for the location, doing lease returns and assisting associates.
Required Skill Set
- Familiar with IT Desktop support concepts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Organizational skills with ability to efficiently prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressured environment
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC hardware VoIP and mobile devices with hands on troubleshooting experience.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural/process documentation.
- Strong ability to research and investigate basic / complex IT related topics.
Preferred Additional Skills
- Familiar with IoT, Connected Industry, and Big Data Concepts in a production/warehouse environment.
- Possess effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Be able to present complex technical ideas in user-friendly language
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong customer-service awareness/orientation
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Robert Bosch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.