Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical PM - Bangalore
- Electronic City Phase I, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100%owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering,IT and Business Solutions.With over 18,000 associates, it’s thelargest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany,indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
The key responsibilities are:
- More than 10 years of IT experience
- More than 5 years of experience directly managing software implementation in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience with IT implementation methodologies across all phases of Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Operation
- Ability to work closely with key business stakeholders to communicate progress and vision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to allocate the correct resources to each project phase and monitor their performance
- Strong leadership, team-building and motivational skills
- Work individually and in large teams handling multiple projects concurrently
- Driving technical sales processes including pre-sales, POCs, project management
- BE/B. Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in computer science
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certified (preferably D365)
- Preferably PMP certified
Primary Skills: Program/Project Management, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management tools.