- Bommanahalli, Bangalore, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- SCM Tools: GIT/Gerrit
- Concepts: DevOPs , Continuous integration tool Jenkins
- Scripting: PERL, Python, Shell, Windows batch
- Bug tracking: RTC, JIRA
- Operating system: Linux, Android, iOS , Win10
- Build tooling: Autoconf, GNU Make, Cmake, Ninja & Yocto
- Strong understanding of SCM process & Branching Strategy
- Able to understand and resolve build errors
- Quality tools like Static and Dynamic code analysis tools.
- Capability to test each baseline and assess fitment for release
- Handle issues w.r.t SW flashing & testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking capabilities to handle different projects
- Process oriented approach to meticulously handle tasks with high repetition
- Awareness of SW development for Embedded system lifecycles
- Awareness/experience of using Programming language C/C++
- Exposure on Open source licensing
B.E./ BTECH/ M. TECH (CS/ECE/IS/EEE)
Experience band: 2-4 Years