ECA4-SW Update Sr. Developer AUTOSAR
- Gold Hill Square No. 690 Bommanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Concept, design and realization of features in Autosar/ Bootloader development area
- Evaluation and feasibility analysis of technical requirements
- Consulting new projects on AUTOSAR implementation
- Design of applications on AUTOSAR platform.
- Providing or importing AUTOSAR interfaces to\from Application interface.
- Working experience in Bootloader software development using C & C++ languages
- Strong microcontroller basics
- Experience in development of applications in AUTOSAR platform
- Knowledge on Automotive domain – CAN, Diagnostics (UDS, KWP 2000), EEPROM, SPI, Flexray, Ethernet, DOIP
- Knowledge of tools/scripting languages like CANoe, CANanlyser, CAPL, PERL
- Embedded software de-bugging skills
- Passion to work on different microcontroller and develop low lever drivers
- Mminimum 2 years of working experience in bootloader area
- OOAD concepts, C++ 14 and Shell Scripting
- Experience in Linux internals, cross platform development and GNU tools
- Domain and system knowledge on car multimedia
- Exposure to general build system configuration (Makefiles, etc.)
- Knowledge of Open Source development and open source build systems
- Experience working in Agile teams, familiarity with Agile development process & concepts
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on challenging assignments and risk taking
- Flexibility to work on diverse topics within the scope of team
BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech
Experience: 3 to 6 years