- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will be Tax Specialist in the TAX department of Bosch Italy and Greece. In particular you will have the chance to:
Experience cooperation: you will be asked for cooperation on the matter of indirect taxation (VAT, stamp duties, etc.) and transfer price, APA, MAP and international procedures.
Take on responsibility: you will focus mainly on direct taxation and fiscal risk-taking, joining the governance function of the Bosch Tax department.
Use creativity and scope for development: you will be challenged to share your knowledge and be open to continuous learning and development.
Reliable implementation: you will be asked to be the counterpart for the direct taxation topics for the internal clients, not only for the Milan head-quarter but also for the subsidiaries of the Bosch group in Italy.
Experience internationality: you will share expertise with foreign tax specialists of the group on a global base, interacting during teleconferences and meetings.
What distinguishes you?
- Personality: you are open to discussion and confrontation, frank, empathic and ready to take on responsibility.
- Education: you have a Master Degree in Economics, Business Administration with a major in Tax Law or Legislation for the enterprise.
- Languages: English (minimum level B2) and German (minimum level B1).
- Experience and know-how: you have worked for a period of 1-3 years in a large company's tax department, a professional practice or a major consulting firm. You have good knowledge of the Office suite.
- Work style: dynamic and open to collaboration with different counterparts and functions.