Norwegian, Customer Service Representative
- Carrer de Rosselló i Porcel, 21, 08016 Barcelona, Spain
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,500 associates at 28 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
As an in-house service provider, Bosch Service Solutions supports the Bosch Group with all central internal processes. Our multifunctional and global approach enables us to exploit synergy potential and thus improve the competitiveness of Bosch.
As a Customer Representative some of your daily responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships. Will consistently handle various forms of customer contact, and accurately process customer requests.
- Promote consistent and excellent customer relations and loyalty.
- Routinely communicate accurate delivery information, and promptly update customers when changes occur.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner through the most appropriate means of communication.
What we offer
· Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
· A full time job, long-term contract, direct with BOSCH Service Solutions.
- 32 paid holiday days per year.
· Employees profit from huge discounts in BOSCH products including Power Tools and Home Appliances.
· Our working environment is fun, rewarding and offers room for creativity.
- Member get Member Rewards: Recommend a friend to join our team and get cash rewards.
- Language Bonus every month.
- Engagement Committee: Enjoy from social events for employees, and day to day celebrations at the office with your colleagues.
- 1596€ Gross per month in 12 payments per year.
- Fluency in Norwegian is required (C2 level, Native or equivalent)
- Fluency in English is also required.
- Candidates must be available for interviews in Barcelona. No relocation package is offered for this position.
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now