- Prestige Tech Park, 4th Floor,Elnath B wing,Kadubeesanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- 2-4 years of work experience in industrial Automation domain.
- Very good experience in Siemens, Allen Bradley, Beckhoff and B&R PLC programming. Rexroth PLC programming Preferred.
- Good working knowledge in Motion Controller, Hydraulics, Servo Drives and VFD
- Knowledge on industrial communication protocols Profibus, ProfiNet SERCOS is preferred.
- Very good knowledge of software engineering processes.
- Python Scripting will be an added advantage
- Proactive, Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of German Language or work experience with German customers is an added advantage.
- Open to learn new tools and technologies on the job.
- Cooperative and collaborative approach.
- Structured approach towards problem solving.
- Active Customer co-ordination and Technical interaction
B.E./ B. Tech in E&C, E&E, EEE with 2-4 yrs experience in Industrial automation
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Able to manage the complete development on PLC programming
- Developing and testing of function blocks for PLC and Drives.
- Responsibilities will include requirements analysis, coding, system testing, build/release management, technical documentation and technical support.
- Evaluate multiple architecture and design options to ensure our applications are scalable, responsive and secure.
- Able to communicate transparent and be honest in all communications