Project Manager_IP Camera Development_TW
- 6F, No. 90, Sec. 1, Jian Guo N. Road, Taipei, Taiwan
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Taiwan Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
台灣博世隸屬於德國博世集團 - 全球知名的科技與服務供應大廠。我們產品及服務的設計宗旨在於提供吸引人的科技。因此，本公司透過 “科技成就生活之美”創新而有效的解決方案、產品及服務，協助改善人們的生活品質。
- Manage a project of industrial products, video systems and lead multiple project teams involving multi-functions in different locations (China, Europe and Taiwan) to realize the entire project from project starts, verification of design (solution design, thermal development, tooling and etc.), validation of product (samples runs, reliability test and system test) into product launch.
- Develop project management plan for product development, including major milestones, critical deliverables, project budget plan, resource allocation, defining communication plan, conducing risk management with contingency plan for assigned project, using applicable tools (MS project, WBS, critical path, FMEA and etc.).
- Coordinates all project activities of supporting project teams and stakeholders to track project progress against established plan, and further communicate project teams and management teams, and implement changes when deviation occurs in terms of schedule, budget and quality issues.
- Implement the project management related methods, procedures and company guidelines and coach project team members with less experiences, and to review deployment of best practices and lessons learned
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering or equivalent
- PMP/PMI certification preferred
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in project management environment of hardware development, video system (IP camera) or electronic products preferred
- Understand electronic product launch processes (phases of Definition, Development, System test, Launch and Volume Production) and project management methodology (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Controlling & Monitoring and Closing processes)
- Using proper project tools to create and manage project schedule and budget, and track project results
- Be organized to prioritize work for the project team and demonstrated experience of coordinating and directing project teams
- Be a leader to be able to inspire the confidence of stakeholders and sponsors in the event the budget or timeline needs to be recalibrated or additional resources are needed to complete the project
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to effectively use e-mail, meetings and status reports to communicate their ideas, get decisions made, resolve problems and get work done with the resources available
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin language