- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
As a physicist/optical engineer you will be responsible:
Planning, conducting and coordinating laboratory experiments autonomously and delivering of test results on a timeline agreed upon by peers. Experience with measurement instrumentation and a variety of optical components is assumed.
Report generation of technical information to be communicated internally or with external partners. Problem solving skills and the permanent tracking of innovative solutions are key in our organization.
Investigate and develop signal processing techniques oriented to support the new generation of sensors for automotive industry.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree / PhD in physics/optics, electronics/telecommunications engineer or similar;
- Proven experience of laboratory setup implementation and testing. Efficient report generation.
- Experience with optical systems modelling: optical sensing interrogation schemes, optical devices (OTF) and optical communications.
- Experience with optical design (Zemax Optical Studio) is desirable.
- Programming knowledge in any of the languages: C/C++, Python, Matlab, LabView.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Availability to travel abroad.