BCAI_Machine learning engineer
- Koramangala 80 Feet Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) provides services in AI technologies to Bosch’s business units and plants. Artificial intelligence technologies are impacting Bosch’s products and services in many domains: Manufacturing, Engineering, Autonomous driving, Supply Chain Management and Intelligent Services, etc. BCAI currently has offices in Bengaluru, Stuttgart, Silicon valley and Shanghai.
For more info, Please visit: https://www.bosch-ai.com
Bosch is at the forefront of innovation in the connected world and is impacting millions of lives every day through its products in mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods and energy and smart building sectors. We rely on data for every aspect of our product lifecycle and operations and we collect a lot of it every day. Our team is responsible for enabling a wide variety of Bosch product teams to make use of advancements in AI through centralized services that involve streaming data from connected services to building and deploying state-of-art AI solutions. You will be part of a global team to make this happen!
We are looking for a talented professional who is passionate about building fault-tolerant data services and analytics tools targeted towards cutting-edge applications. Your work will be used by hundreds of Bosch engineers and will have global impact by improving the quality and value of Bosch products
- Working with stakeholders from different business units in Bosch to identify the business opportunities for leveraging the data to drive business solutions.
- Contribute to Key AI Product Challenges at BCAI, where we create fascinating, new AI products in joint projects with RB Business units.
- Address large-scale challenges in the machine learning development cycle, especially around distributed training in the cloud and data engineering.
- Translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for business or product improvement.
- Develop customized Data models and algorithms for the customer data so that they are suited 100% to the specific requirements
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering leaders throughout the lifecycle of project. Ensure that necessary data is captured; analytic needs are well defined up front and coordinate the analytic needs.
- Defining the system architecture for the project, designing the data pipelines and deploying models to production.
- Regularly work with data scientists to productionize the AI models developed by the team.
- Review/test code written by others for critical feedback.
- Document code and results thoroughly and continuously.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: ability to tell a clear, concise, actionable story with data, to folks across various levels of the company.
- Proficiency in R/Python and Linux environment is necessary. Additional knowledge of C++ / CUDA is a plus, experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure etc) as well.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency.
- Experience with Micro services architecture (design and implementation)
- Work experience in development of API, Web applications using Flask/Django.
- Deployment experience with Docker and CI & CD is preferred.
- Experience with big data technologies like HDFS, Hive, Spark... etc. will be an added advantage.
- Good working Knowledge in security like Kerberos and sentry is an added advantage
- Work experience in data exploration techniques, such as, mean-variance, k-means, nearest neighbor, outlier techniques, and correlate anomalous sequences of events.
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies in applied deep learning, Machine learning and AI in one or more of the following domains
- Manufacturing, Supply chain and management, product engineering, Internet of Things
- Bachelors or Masters must be in Computer Science.
- Masters in Statistics /Machine Learning is also preferred.
- Relevant Experience of 3 years or more is required