Finance & Controlling Analyst
- 1613 Progress Dr, Albion, IN 46701, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Bosch is the premier automotive supplier, our plant is in a exciting transformation and entering a new phase of manufacturing by, growth in new products and exploitation of technology and we are looking for talent to join us as we expand into a agile, lean and cost competitive family.
The following will describe the work performed by a financial analyst
- Works collaboratively with management by recommending cost savings or profit generation strategies, following a detailed analysis of the plant’s profit and loss statement.
- Budgeting, forecasting, and participating in strategic decisions are key to this position. Responsible for the coordination, preparation, and presentation of the plant’s business plan and quarterly forecasts. Utilization and knowledge of the corporate financial databases will be required.
- Responsible for the preparation and coordination of monthly management charts to report plant performance
- Additionally, this position will be involved in various accounting tasks that will include Journal entries, accruals, account reconciliation, accounts payable/receivables, etc.
- Associate will also be asked to lead or assist with various special projects as well, which will include learning and becoming a key user of the new developing analytics system for the finance group with Albion.
- Bachelor’s Degree/preferably MBA in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Experience in Finance & Controlling (1+ years)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (1+ years)
- Strong analytical mindset, problem solving skills
- Self-starter, resourceful
- Excellent communication skills
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and non-finance audience
- Competent in basic personal computer skills with experience in Microsoft applications
- SAP software experience helpful
- Experience in Data Lakes or Analytics
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, and Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)