Data Analyst for Finance and Controlling Department
- 1613 Progress Dr, Albion, IN 46701, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Bosch is the premier automotive supplier, our plant is in a exciting transformation and entering a new phase of manufacturing by, growth in new products and exploitation of technology and we are looking for talent to join us as we expand into a agile, lean and cost competitive family.
- Associate will also be asked to lead or assist with various special projects as well, which will include learning and becoming a key user of the new developing analytics system for the finance group with Albion.
- Create statistical models and/or optimization frameworks for improving processes/products/profits
- Build Tools/models for data analyst
- Develop new metrics and studies to quantify the value of different aspects of KPI.
- Translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for business or product improvement.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: ability to tell a clear, concise, actionable story with data, to folks across various levels of the company.
- Able to lead the project independently.
- Works collaboratively with management by recommending cost savings or profit generation strategies, following a detailed analysis of the plant’s profit and loss statement.
- Budgeting, forecasting, and participating in strategic decisions are key to this position. Responsible for the coordination, preparation, and presentation of the plant’s business plan and quarterly forecasts. Utilization and knowledge of the corporate financial databases will be required.
- Responsible for the preparation and coordination of monthly management charts to report plant performance
- Additionally, this position will be involved in various accounting tasks that will include Journal entries, accruals, account reconciliation, accounts payable/receivables, etc.
What distinguishes you:
- Analytical mindset, willing to perform independently detailed technical investigations
- Knowledge of Statistical tools for product and process quality planning, quality control and quality improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree/preferably MBA in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 1 year + of experience in Finance & Controlling
- 1 year + of data analytics experience working with large-scale data sets
- 1 year + with advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (to include Macros, Pivot tables, understanding conditional formats, and analytical tools - VBA)
- SAP, Tableau and Power BI experience very desired
- Experience in Data Lakes or Analytics
- Strong analytical mindset, problem solving skills
- Self-starter, resourceful
- Excellent communication skills
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and non-finance audience
- Competent in basic personal computer skills with experience in Microsoft applications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, and Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)