Supply Chain Support Intern
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don't just happen. They are made.
Please note this is a 6 month placement starting in February 2020 open to undergraduates.
The Automotive Aftermarket department for Robert Bosch Ltd, have a unique opportunity at our Denham offices for a student with a keen interest in logistics and supply chain, to partake in a six month internship. In this internship, the student will assist the Account Manager with daily tasks such as order processing and responding to customer queries. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a successful team, develop your personal and professional skills and gain valuable experience.
- Order receipt, processing and follow-up
- Monitoring stock levels, proactive follow-up of discrepancies
- Daily contact with Bosch production plants and the headquarters in Germany (dispatch department, planning department etc.) to ensure timely deliveries in accordance with customer’s expectations
- Provide the customers with accurate delivery information and updates about delays
- Assist with customer enquiries
- Support the managers and participate in projects
- You should be studying for a degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Business Studies
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Eager to learn new tasks
- Able to multitask
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Customer service enthusiast
- Knowledge of SAP and previous supply chain experience - desirable
- German language skills - desirable
Please note that we would like you to start in February 2020 for a 6-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.