- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don't just happen. They are made.
Please note this is a 12 month placement starting in July 2020 open to undergraduates.
Daily support of the Bosch Professional Power Tool (BI) Pricing, Promotion and Portfolio team. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the flow of new product information to the sales team (compiling engaging and accurate product launch packs)
- Producing the BI Professional Power Tools Price Lists in a timely and accurate manner
- Producing new product information and content for the Dealer Communications packs
- Attending and supporting annual trade exhibitions
- Daily administrative duties
- Producing market research and competitor analysis reports
- Support for and daily communication with the Sales Team
- Under-graduate degree level or equivalent in related field (Marketing/Advertising/Communication)
- Strong Microsoft Excel abilities preferred
- Strong written & verbal abilities preferred
- Interest in power-tools would be beneficial (but not essential)
Please note that we would like you to start in July 2020 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.