Commercial Administrator Intern
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don't just happen. They are made.
Please note this is a 6 month placement starting in March 2020 open to undergraduates.
- To assist the SQW team and the finance co- ordinator in day- to- day duties
- Assist in reporting for our customers
- Timely publish quality report to directors / board
- Follow- up with plants / divisions in case of any query
- Assist in development of new / improvement of existing processes for all customers
- Assist in timely recovery of warranty and other departmental costs affecting the budget
- You should be studying for a degree in a relevant discipline
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good communication and written English skills
- Structured working style
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in SAP, Accounting or Reporting is desirable
Please note that we would like you to start in March 2020 for a 6-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.