ECA4_SWUpdate Sr. Developer_Specialist
- Gold Hill Square No. 690 Bommanahalli, Bengaluru(Bommanahalli), Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Requirements gathering & analysis
- Provide inputs on technical topics for estimation
- High Level and Low Level Design
- Preparation of test specifications and review
- Development of middleware component using C++ on Embedded Linux and Android
- Analyzing and fixing of issues in the component reported from tests
- Assure product quality characteristics fulfillment
- Adaptation/extensions to existing software component
- Support customer projects in analyzing and fixing the issues reported in integrated product environment
- Strong programming and debugging skills in C++11 and higher standards
- Design using OOAD and UML [Enterprise Architect] concepts
- Experience in design and development of middleware component in Linux or RTOS
- Multithreading and synchronization methods in embedded software on Linux or RTOS
- Ability to analyze and provide resolution for complex software problems
- Hands on in setting up and working with Cross platform embedded software development
- Experience in working with GIT/SVN and Eclipse Environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player with ability to handle tasks independently
- Automotive infotainment domain knowledge
- Version control systems – clear case
- Experience in Android middleware design and development
- Experience in scripting using perl, shell or python
- Knowledge on ARM, Free-scale or Renesas RCar based systems
- Expertise in following Infotainment and Navigation domain activities
- System Software Update, Package Management, Distribution Management
- Exposure to general build system configuration (Makefiles, etc.)
- Automotive domain with knowledge on CAN, MOST, LIN networking is desirable
- Knowledge of Open Source development is desirable
- Working in Agile Scrum or SAFe lifecycles
Exposure to Automotive SPICE
B. E. / B. Tech / M. E. / M. Tech
Experience: 4 to 8 years