Training Specialist Internship
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will be inserted as intern in the Training Department of Bosch Italy.
In particular you will have the chance to:
- Create something new: you will have the opportunity to develop new skills in the field of Training, supporting the Training Specialists in the development of training courses for the customers of the Bosch TEC training school.
- Experience cooperation: you will be inserted in the HR Department of Bosch, experiencing daily its management and operations, working closely with the other company functions and internal customers of the Training School.
- Conscientious delivery: you will be engaged in supporting the Training Specialists in the whole training set-up process: from need analysis, to contacting the trainers, delivering training materials, managing the invitations and the feedback reports.
- Strenghten your skills: you will have the chance to strenghten your skills, supporting the Training Specialists in the whole design&delivery process of the training products.
What distinguishes you?
Education: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Humanities with a focus on Human Resources Management, preferably with HR Master. Interest in Training as a plus.
Languages: English upper intermediate minimum level (B2).
Know-how: Advanced skills on Excel and Power Point.
Personality: Excellent organization, problem solving and precision skills are required. Good communication skills and team-work required.