Technical Writer - Internship
- EN109, Zona Industrial de Ovar, Lugar da Pardala, Ovar, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Ovar belongs to the Building Technologies division and is focused on bringing solutions to the market that are shaping the smart cities of the future. The company develops and produces innovative solutions for security and communication systems, fire alarms and electronic displays. With about 700 employees, its success lies in the highly specialized and innovative team and technological know-how.
Your contribution to something big:
- Co-develop technical documentation for safety and security products, using consistent terminology and state of the art methods and approaches;
- Assist team in metadata development and terminology management;
- Co-organize and manage translation processes;
- Co-organize and manage reviews, including proofreading;
- Assist team in preparing and managing multichannel publishing of technical documentation;
- Assist team in developing global technical writing processes, standards and tools.
- Degree, preferably in Language Sciences, Technical Writing or Communications, or Engineering degree with experience in technical writing;
What distinguishes you:
- Knowledge in technical writing and editing, and/or demonstrated ability to understand and communicate technical content;
- Fluency in English, with proven skills in grammar, writing and proofreading.
- Knowledge of content management systems, preferably Schema ST4, and/or authoring tools, and/or translation management tools;
- Knowledge in and/or relevant understanding of metadata management and implementation;
- Relevant understanding of augmented reality and the internet of things.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!