Lean Manufacturing Graduate
- Pilsley Rd, Clay Cross, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
This a post-graduate trainee position for two years.
Based in Clay Cross, you will have the exciting chance to work alongside a dynamic team. During this 2 year programme you will have the opportunity to support on a range of topics including but not limited to:
- To proactively support the application of Lean Manufacturing (Bosch Production System) methodologies within a continuous improvement environment, ensuring processes are flexible and efficient.
- Maintain material control systems in line with Bosch standards and business requirements.
- Key figure in plant workshops and projects.
- Assist with internal and external BPS audits.
- To support the use of value stream mapping for processes, information and material flows.
- Competent in Microsoft packages – databases, charts, statistics and presentations.
- Attention to detail: input, analyse and interpret key data.
- Strong literacy and communication skills to all levels of hierarchy.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Continuous improvement mind-set.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, free fruit, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures and rural surroundings.
Your new role offers you
A professional working environment, industry recognised training and development opportunities, high visibility within the business.
Deadline for applications: 25 March 2020