Automotive Electronics Thermal System Design Intern 2020
- 15000 Haggerty Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Support thermal design and development efforts with involvement on the following topics:
- Support sample preparation of Electronics Thermal Design Prototypes
- Support thermal experiments and callibration with Electronic components
- Support the Zth (Thermal Impedance) measurement using T3ster
- Develop and callibrate simulation models based on measurements
- Support Electronic IC Package characterization by cross-section, x-rays and other physical analysis methods
B.S. in Eletrical Engineering or Mechatronics Student
Basick Knowledge on Thermal Performance of Electronics
Basic Knowledge in IC Package Design and Semiconductor Devices
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree with at least one semester completed
- Minimum of overall GPA of at least 3.0
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.