Research Engineer Deep Learning – Validation and Verification
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: As Research Engineer you are responsible for the implementation and the evaluation of novel Deep Learning algorithms on multi- modal Bosch data from various application areas such as autonomous driving, robotics, mobility and Internet of Things.
- Integrated implementation: In the development field of ML software solutions, your tasks include requirements analysis and concept evaluation (architecture, interfaces, algorithms) and concept expedition up to a robust proof of concept.
- Reliable implementation: You will transfer the research results to business units and focus on the generalization and tool adaptation to cover various applications. The consultation and support of customers in implementation is also a part of your responsibility.
- Conscientious coordination: You will collaborate with internal and external partners concerning analysis and development of domain specific concepts and solutions. Furthermore, you keep an eye on the incorporation of specific standards to enable standardization.
- Education: Degree (Master) in computer science, data science, mathematics, or related subjects with experience in machine learning, preferably Deep Learning. PhD is a plus
- Personality: Strong team player, highly self-motivated, interested in advancing the state of the art in Deep Learning research
- Experience and Knowledge: Excellent programming skills, in particular Python, experience in development and implementation of machine learning software, preferably strong experience with Deep Learning frameworks PyTorch and Tensorflow, knowledge of machine learning algorithms and principles, experience in large-scale software development, preferably on distributed or GPU systems and with Linux, in particular with Debian-based distributions
- Enthusiasm: Basic physical and technical understanding and a certain amount of interest in these topics
- Languages: Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Roland Norden (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 20560