Corporate Communications Intern
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch UK Holdings Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don't just happen. They are made.
Please note this is a 12 month placement starting in June 2020 open to undergraduates.
Explore and empower, focus and fascinate - play a key role in developing and delivering relevant, ambitious and entertaining content to different audiences, both internally and externally:
- Supporting the implementation of our digital and social media strategy
- Contributing well-written stories and attractive articles for our internal media
- Supporting our media relations strategy and help building reputation and securing coverage
Creativity, curiosity and pragmatism will be required for this position, also...
- Good editing and writing skills - journalistic experience advantageous
- Good knowledge and understanding of the UK media landscape, including digital and online channels
- Strategical thinking and international mindset
- Experience in project and campaign management as well as in events coordination
- Experience in creating content (text, photo, and/or video)
- At least basic interest in technical, engineering and industrial products and services, across a broad product portfolio
Please note that we would like you to start in June 2020 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.