Accessories Marketing Intern
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don't just happen. They are made.
Please note this is a 12 month placement starting in July 2020 open to undergraduates.
This role will equip the student with insights into business processes, marketing strategy, planning and execution. It will also provide practical skills, such as communicating with customers, clients, end-users and sales force for organising marketing campaigns & events, problem solving by liaising closely with other departments etc. It is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in a competitive business environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generating reports to monitor and increase sales and turnover
- Generating competitor comparisons and top seller tools for Accessory product segments
- Supporting range proposals for MP/TT national and key accounts for Accessory product segments
- Supporting implementation of new product listings in MP/TT national and key accounts
- Proof reading dealer and end user communication
- Supporting of POS material
- Support with POS merchandising projects and at trade shows
- Special projects for specific channels and/or product segments
- Be studying a Business or Marketing related degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, well-organised and willing to undertake a wide variety of tasks
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office software including Excel and PowerPoint
Please note that we would like you to start in July 2020 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.