Marketing Intern -Bosch Power Tools
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don't just happen. They are made.
Please note this is a 12 month placement starting in July 2020 open to undergraduates.
Supporting Brand, Product Managers and Sales Force with daily tasks, projects and communications; becoming a 'product champion' and a focal point for internal and external queries
- Generating sales and marketing reports and presentations and managing trackers for budgets, products, POS, etc.
- Budget control; raising purchase orders, liaising with the central purchasing team and tracking expenditure
- Working closely with and being a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the creation of different types of user and customer communication and POS (online and offline), the production of these to ensure delivery on time and the effective distribution of these to the correct audience
- Organise and attend Bosch events and the Bosch presence at third party events
- Manage social media channels and campaign activity, creating content, social media response and online customer service, and manage the agencies involved in the Bosch platforms
- Supporting the sales teams with reporting, market research, competitor analysis, product comparisons, brand/customer communications, business planning and best practice presentation in-store and online
- Data collation, reporting, auditing and analysis with the view to presenting your findings to internal and external stakeholders in meetings
- Create reports, presentations, digital assets, agency briefs, etc., using Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop and other relevant applications
- Co-ordination between Sales, UK customers, Warehouses and Bosch plants to ensure smooth and timely delivery process
- Reporting and monitoring demand versus customer forecast
- Currently studying for a degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent communication skills and good command of English, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Eager to learn new tasks and have the ability to both multi-task and work in a team
- Self-starter and self-motivated
Please note that we would like you to start in July 2020 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.