Senior Data Engineer/AI Enabling Engineer
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Support business units in the definition and implementation of their Data Strategy
- Design and implement fault-tolerant data pipelines to integrate large amounts of data from many diverse storage systems
- Promote a culture of self-serve data analytics by minimizing technical barriers to data access and understanding
- Execute complex data engineering projects that have a significant impact on Bosch global business
- Share knowledge by developing and executing target group Specific trainings
- Stay current with the latest research and technology and communicate your knowledge throughout the enterprise
- Take responsibility for preparing data for analysis and provide critical feedback on issues of data integrity
- Education: Excellent Master degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience and Knowledge: In-depth knowledge and several years of working experience with distributed systems, in developing data strategies to facilitate business goals,good working knowledge of the Hadoop Ecosystem, Apache Spark, Kafka, RabbitMQ, solid experience with designing, setting up and maintaining a big data storage and processing framework (e.g. Hadoop or Spark)
- Qualifications: Expert level programming skills in Python and at least 1 other (ideally compiled) language
- Personality: Intrinsically motivated to learn new concepts, apply and share them
- Enthusiasm Passion for teaching/training and interacting with people
- Languages: Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates).
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (HR Department)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Martin Thomas (Business Department)
+49 711 811 33643