Professional Powertools Online Digital Marketing Intern
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don't just happen. They are made.
Please note this is a 12 month placement starting in July 2020 open to undergraduates.
- Manage social media channels and agencies responsible for Bosch professional UK platforms.
- Content and editorial creation for social media channels. Includes campaign strategy proposals.
- Social response and online customer service.
- Support with the organisation and attend video/photo shoots.
- Collate user feedback from trade events.
- Bosch Dealer and National account data support and online account auditing.
- Data collation and presentation for both internal and external.
- Digital asset creation using Photoshop.
- Excel data tasks.
- Assist with reporting and marketing presentation tasks.
- Briefing agencies for webpage and catalogue page design.
- Social media experience across all major channels
- Good use of Microsoft Office platforms
- Good vocabulary and communication skills
- Photoshop experience desirable
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills desirable
Please note that we would like you to start in July 2020 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.