Order Management Associate
- 11th floor, 10 West Campus Building Le Grand Avenue, McKinley West Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Philippines
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions Inc.
BOSCH SERVICE SOLUTIONS, INC.
Established in 1985 as a monitoring center and provider of communication services, Bosch Communication Center has evolved over the past few decades into a successful international provider of Business Process Outsourcing services
By steadily expanding our areas of expertise, we have transformed ourselves into a leading solution provider across a wide range of different industries. That’s why we decided to change our name to Bosch Service Solutions as of September 1, 2014.
We also see this change in name as expressing a promise to our customers that we will constantly strive to exceed their expectations with our innovative, comprehensive service solutions.
We are a leading international supplier of Business Process Outsourcing solutions for complex, technology-driven services. In addition, we develop, implement, and operate new and innovative business models in cooperation with our clients.
Our unique competence profile
360° solution know-how
Bosch global network of 40,000 engineers
More than 10,000 IT experts worldwide
60 business consultants (process redesign, user experience management, business modeling)
Global network of communication, monitoring, trust, and data centers
Bosch quality standards and quality gates in project management
Highest security and data protection standards
5,000 highly skilled and committed communication and monitoring agents handling over 90 million transactions per year
Capability management and continuous training
State-of-the-art workforce management
Manage dealer/distributor orders on a daily basis. Key link in communication with our customers for order/inventory questions. Will works closely with our shipping department to ensure that every order is processed and delivered on time.
- Responsible for accurately processing order entries, revision and invoicing
- Coordinate with production and shipping on order related issues
- Communicates with sales team, brokers, and customers regarding order related issues (Pricing, cuts, out of stocks, order holds and shipment delivery delays)
- Provide answers for stock enquiry and lead time (Either with existing PO/or no PO)
- Review and verify the accuracy of all invoices.
- Review and scan shipping paperwork daily and outstanding reports as needed.
2 years’ experience in Back Office Support and customer service associate
- · English language - Proficient in speaking and writing
- · Attention to details and accuracy
- · Good interpersonal skills & ability to work with diverse environment
- · Team Player
- · Amenable to work in a morning shift
- · Present a positive attitude & accept constructive feedback
- · Client oriented
- · Exceptional analytical & listening skills
- · SAP experience preferred
- · Intermediate to advance MS application skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)