Controlling Support - Internship
- Str. Padana Superiore, Cernusco sul Naviglio MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world.
We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU. Apply!
WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
What will you take care of?
As a Controlling Support Intern, you will:
Help shaping the future: Support both Analysis and Reporting activities in the Controlling, Finance and Accounting Department.
Take on responsibility:
- Support the implementation and optimization of new reporting tools;
- Help with the periodical prices check invoiced by our head office in Germany and alignment to pre-settled transfer prices;
- Assist sales analysis function;
- Help with monthly analysis and projects for the South Europe Region.
Experience cooperation: You will work closely with the Controlling Manager and an experienced and dynamic Controlling team.
Acquire competences and technical skills: During your internship, you will develop:
- Specific competences regarding main Bosch Group Controlling and Business Intelligence systems (e.i. IBM Cognos TM1, BW Business Warehouse, SAP, Microsoft Power BI);
- Data analysis and data mining skills;
- Advanced competences in Excel.
What distinguishes you?
Education: University Degree in Economics
Know-how/Organizational and Personal Skills:
- Good analysis and synthesis skills;
- Proficient user of Excel;
- Flexible and proactive attitude;
- Good social skills and ability to communicate with different person within the Organization;
- Passionate about Controlling.
Language: Fluent English (German is a plus)