- 2315 City Line Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18017, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
- Develop specialized knowledge for the control of industrial, hydraulically oriented machinery and use this knowledge to design electrical/control systems to meet customer and Bosch Rexroth expectations.
- Work with sales personnel to determine customer requirements and specifications, in order to support sales efforts at customer locations.
- Prepare detailed quotations for control systems.
- Oversee/implement documentation processes within project team.
- Prioritize/handle multiple projects with minimal impact on individual projects.
- Provide support for contract/technical issues to project engineer.
- Design and specify control system hardware.
- Prepare functional descriptions for control system operations.
- Program Bosch Rexroth products and various PLCs and HMI packages.
- Support in-house systems' testing and site commissioning of systems.
- Perform other essential and peripheral duties as may be necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Computer, Control Engineering or in a related field from an accredited institute (ex. CHEA).
- Minimum 3-years hands-on experience with industrial machine controls.
- Ability to design and implement modern control system from concept through manufacturing and test to installation and commissioning.
- Working knowledge of current safety systems, motor starting equipment and industrial power systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with the application and programming of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) (ex. Rexroth, Siemens, Allen Bradley).
- Good knowledge of the application of computers, IBM-compatible PCs, etc.
- Experience with the application of current Human Machine Interface (HMI) Programs.
- Knowledge of control system theory including closed-loop systems.
- Good organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Domestic and some international travel required to customer sites for meetings, startups, commissioning, technical reviews, etc. – Approximately up to 10% on an annual basis.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives.
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
- AWIM (A World in Motion)