Maintenance Technician Trainee
- 2315 City Line Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18017, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
- Perform preventive, scheduled and emergency maintenance of production machinery & equipment within an Industry 4.0 Connected Factory production facility
- Install/maintain/troubleshoot advanced interconnected machine sensors and systems this may include interaction with local and cloud-based systems
- Develop and improve maintenance procedures and methods to take advantage of connected industry devices and applications to minimize waste and increase production efficiency
- Install, commission, maintain, diagnose and repair various types of production machinery & equipment, including repair of electric and electronic systems, mechatronic systems and connected systems
- Utilize predictive maintenance ticketing software to establish monitoring parameters for the machinery and equipment
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures
- Maintain safe, clean and efficient work and storage areas during the execution of maintenance work
- Contribute to system improvements within the department and the campus
- Overtime may be required, possibly with minimum advance notice
- Responds to emergency calls outside of normal work schedule
- Perform other essential or related peripheral duties as may be assigned
- Associate’s degree* in relevant field OR high school diploma* with 2 years relevant work experience
- Practical experience with mechatronic, power and control systems (hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical, CNC controls)
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve, with an innovative mindset
- Previous exposure to PLC and network controls
- Safety attitude in compliance with OSHA safety regulations
- Willing to work on a rotational shift schedule between 1st and 2nd shift
- Able to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Able to read and understand mechanical, electrical and facility drawings
- Ability to use manual and power hand tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to learn continuously, contribute to system improvements, and succeed both as an individual and in a team environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives.
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
- AWIM (A World in Motion)