BCAI_Lead Data Scientist
- Koramangala 80 Feet Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) provides services in AI technologies to Bosch’s business units and plants. Artificial intelligence technologies are impacting Bosch’s products and services in many domains: Manufacturing, Engineering, Autonomous driving, Supply Chain Management and Intelligent Services, etc. BCAI currently has offices in Bengaluru, Stuttgart, Silicon valley and Shanghai.
For more info, Please visit: https://www.bosch-ai.com
Bosch is at the forefront of innovation in the connected world and is impacting millions of lives every day through its products in mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods and energy and smart building sectors. We rely on data for every aspect of our product lifecycle and operations and we collect a lot of it every day. Our team is responsible for enabling a wide variety of Bosch product teams to make use of advancements in AI through centralized services that involve streaming data from connected services to building and deploying state-of-art AI solutions. You will be part of a global team to make this happen !
- Working with stakeholders from different business units in Bosch to identify the business opportunities for leveraging the data to drive business solutions.
- Contribute to key AI Product Challenges at BCAI, where we create fascinating, new AI products in partnership with Bosch Business units.
- Address large-scale challenges in the machine learning development cycle, especially around distributed training in the cloud and data engineering.
- Develop customized AI models and algorithms for the customer data so that they are suited 100% to the specific requirements
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering leaders throughout the lifecycle of project. Ensure that necessary data is captured upfront.
- Defining the system architecture for the project, designing the data pipelines and deploying models to production.
- Document code and results thoroughly and continuously.
- Mentor fellow data scientists to develop and productionize the AI models.
- Review/test code written by others for critical feedback.
- Identify and develop platform components to scale point solutions to company wide solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: ability to tell a clear, concise, actionable story with data, to folks across various levels of the company.
- Experience working with datasets in one or more of the following domains: Manufacturing, Supply chain and management, product engineering, Internet of Things.
- Deep technical knowledge of various in deep learning, machine learning and AI algorithms and expertise with selecting the appropriate algorithms based on the usecase.
- Proficiency in R/Python and Linux environment is necessary. Additional knowledge of C++ / CUDA is a plus, experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure etc) as well.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency.
- Experience with big data technologies like HDFS, Hive, Spark... etc.
- Experience with GPU based computing.
- Experience with Micro services architecture (design and implementation), web applications frameworks is preferred
- Deployment experience with Docker and CI & CD is preferred.
- A Master’s or PhD is required(Statistics /Computer Science / Machine Learning, etc)
- Relevant Experience of 6 years or more is required