- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch
What will you take care of?
You will work in the logistic department of Robert Bosch S.p.A. in Milano, you will be responsible for Automotive Aftermarket warehouse in Italy.
- Experience cooperation: Live the daily logistic activities
- Take on responsibility: Manage external logistic service providers, monitor their performance and assure they are in line with the targets
- Use creativity and scope for development: Realize Lean&Quality projects and initiatives for the continuous improvement of the logistic processes
- Experience internationality: Work in an international logistic organization
- Live cooperation: Cooperate daily with Bosch internal functions
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master degree in management engineering
- Languages: High level of English knowledge
- Experience and know-how: High level of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, etc.) knowledge; previous experiences in logistics and knowledge of SAP (SD/WM modules)
- Work style: Organizational and analytical competencies, ability to work alone and in team
- Personality: Relational skills and proactivity