Technical Sales and Project Management Internship
- Fenton Way, Basildon SS15, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Please note this is a 12 month placement starting in August 2020 open to undergraduates.
Within our Key Account Team in the Bosch Business Sector Mobility Solutions (BBM) we are globally responsible for the Sales and Project Management for Powertrain Solutions for the customer Ford. Our office is located in Basildon, Essex with close proximity to the Ford Dunton Engineering Centre. We are offering an internship for an Engineering or Business student to undertake a 12-month internship starting from August 2020. This is an excellent chance to work as part of a successful team for a global company, whilst gaining valuable experience and developing your personal and professional skills.
- Commercial Evaluation and response to Quotation Requests; Cost Analysis and Quote Preparation
- Tracking and Support of Change Management Activities
- Project Management Support Activities including management and tracking of prototype orders
- Definition and Update of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for Team Management Meetings
- Analysis and improvement of Process Flows (Quotations, Documentation, price management)
- Preparation and support of internal and customer meetings
- Studying for a degree in Engineering / Business studies (or equivalent)
- Good communication skills; verbal and written
- Highly independent and self-motivated
- Willingness to learn and to move things ahead
- Good organisational skills
- Working experience and knowledge of Microsoft products; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in a sales/customer service environment
- German language skills useful but not essential
- Driving licence desirable
Please note that we would like you to start in August 2020 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.