Global Customer Team Administrator Internship
- Fenton Way, Basildon SS15, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Please note this is a 12 month placement starting in August 2020 open to undergraduates.
The Bosch Mobility Solutions division supports the design, application, development and project management activities for automotive components used by all UK vehicle/engine manufacturers. The Powertrain Solutions Customer Team, based in the Bosch Mayne House office in Basildon responsible, has an opportunity for one Business Studies (or equivalent) student to undertake a 12-month internship. During this placement, the student will be key in providing administrative support to the Global Ford Customer Team. This is an excellent chance to work as part of a successful team for a global company, whilst gaining valuable experience and developing your personal and professional skills.
- Arranging internal meetings and team events
- Arranging external meetings
- Business reporting and analysis
- Presentation preparation and global coordination
- Arranging travel and general office administration support
- You should be studying for a degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Business Studies
- Good organisational skills
- Working experience and knowledge of Microsoft products; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good communication skills; verbal and written
- Experience in a sales/service office environment
- Events organisation would be a benefit
- German language skills useful but not essential
Please note that we would like you to start in August 2020 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.