- 384 Santa Trinita Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence provides services in AI technologies to Bosch’s business units and plants. The center works in collaboration with a large team of researchers, engineers, and software service providers. Our data mining methods and solutions are implemented in a modern distributed architecture in order to scale up to very large data sets.
Artificial intelligence technologies are impacting Bosch’s products and services in many domains: manufacturing, predictive maintenance, vehicle diagnostics, supply chain, large-scale simulations, etc. This is a technical position for someone who is skilled at bringing together disparate technologies to solve business problems.
- Execute complex data science / data engineering projects that have a significant impact on Bosch global business.
- Share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to customers, managers, and key decision makers.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and marketing teams across many Bosch business domains (automotive, industrial, internet of things) to translate business needs into technical solutions
- Select and apply appropriate statistical, machine learning, and computing methods to large-scale, high-dimensional data
- Develop analytic methods for decision support in various Bosch businesses
- Stay current with the latest research and technology and communicate your knowledge throughout the enterprise
- Take responsibility for preparing data for analysis, review data preparation/ETL code and provide critical feedback on issues of data integrity
- Contribute to Bosch's patent portfolio
- Up to 10% travel may be required.
- M.S. in Computer Science, or Statistics
- 2+ year programming experience in at least 1 of the following: Python, Java, Scala, R, C++
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics
- 2+ years professional work experience in Data Science
- Strong background in in statistics, machine learning, or big data processing
- Experience working with big data tool chains (e.g. Hadoop & Spark ecosystems)
- Experience with neural networks and deep learning methods
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.