Project Manager - Perfectly Keyless
- 15000 Haggerty Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- The Project Manager is responsible for leading the global cross-functional project teams to meet the project objectives; technical, cost, quality and timing.
- Develop and maintain project objectives, schedule, critical path, cost, quality, timing and customer satisfaction.
- Support discussions including; design changes, project reviews.
- Comfortable making important informed decisions and defending those positions using sound logic and effectively communicating the decision to all stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills to ensure all team members (internal, external and suppliers) are properly informed of changes, decisions and expectations.
- Maintain complete record of the project history including any changes in design concept, project scope and the related cost impact. Responsible for maintaining project folders with up to date documents and status reports.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional project meetings; assign responsibilities to team members as needed. Motivate and challenge team members to ensure deadlines are met. Maintain an open points list and take minutes for weekly meetings.
- Ability to identify critical issues and escalate as required in a timely manner.
- Personal sense of ownership of all facets of a projects or task. Use previous experience and new knowledge to demonstrate technical and professional competence.
- Excited to take on a role with high visibility and exposure to all levels of internal and external management.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business.
- 5+ years experience in successfully delivering full life cycle automotive components to market.
- Combination of technical knowledge and commercial skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of and/or proficiency with Project management processes and tools (team structure, schedule formats, progress reports, financial reports, presentations, forecasting & tracking tools).
- PMP Certification
- Experience working/ integrating in an international project team.
- Experience working with OEM
- Global product delivery experience.
- Understanding of Electronics components, software, hardware and systems.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)