IN_RBEI_Expert_Connectivity & System Engineering
- 123, industrial Layou, Hosur Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
- Sound knowledge of connectivity - Trends, Adaptation and application, System knowledge - 5G, NB-IOT, Wi-Fi, BLE etc.
- Ability to consult various teams as a connectivity System expert where design decisions and technical discussions with customers, vendors and regulatory to be supported
- Expert Knowledge in system engineering includes design principles, Architect systems covering end-end aspects of HW, Linux, Embedded SW, IOT, Connectivity, Cloud & Applications
- Should have ability to understand the need to apply latest digital tech like AI/ML, Edge Analytics
- Should be able to Drive Industry led standardization and forums in the area of relevance for RBEI interests
- In the area of expertise be able to provide the technology strategic roadmap to RBEI & be able to create Innovative Assets in these areas
- Should have worked with Innovation teams in previous assignments and should be able to demonstrate skills in adopting to new technologies/solutions
- Should have played a role of customer solution teams
- Be able to make Technology Proposals
- Be able to Drive & Govern Technology Architecture at system level
- Software Architecture capabilities
- Participate in the agile development process and deliver user stories independently in Lean startup mode
- Work independently on complex issues, and to collaborate efficiently with internal experts to resolve technical issues quickly
B.Tech/ M. Tech/ MS (EC, CS, SW Engineering)
Selected person will join the prestigious Innovation and Incubation team of Bosch in the area of Technology Strategy Team. He / She will work on latest upcoming technologies related to the world of data sciences, Help build new businesses thru' assets
Connectivity & the strategic roadmap of Tech (5G, NB-IOT etc.) are horizontal topics across multiple offerings for Bosch & RBEI. This role expects us to consult and provide system architecture, Technology evolution roadmap and provide inherent details of connectivity across RBEI products and solutions.
The team works closely with the field sales channels, marketing teams and partnerships across geographies to define GTM approaches, tailor appropriate customer stories and drive customer conversations to conversions. This is an agile, high visibility group with regular interactions and reviews at the GM and VP levels.