DevOps - Kubernetes/Azure Specialist
- Prestige Tech Park Rd, Kadubeesanahalli, Kadabeesanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in
the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods,
energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six
subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group
turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the
flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in
the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service
network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service
outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a
benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several
laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
- Overall > 5 years experience
- Experience building scalable production environments and automation
- Use Azure API Management as an API Gateway and performance monitoring
- Experience managing Kubernetes clusters / Azure Kubernetes cluster along with API gatway & VPC
- Proficient in container ecosystem buid & maintain
- Proficient in Ansible which allows migration to Kubernetes
- Experience in building CI/CD pipeline for the web application & backend services
- Experience with DevOps tool chains such as Docker, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Git.
- Experience with system monitoring tools such as Sensu, Prometheus, Azure monitoring etc.
- Exposure to other Azure cloud platforms services
- Experience in Helm is a great to have
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Contribute to infrastructure improvements, architecture, development, and deployment
- Standardize, develop and maintain common development tools and infrastructure, such as CI/CD pipelines, monitoring, cluster management, config management, etc.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by following the broader industry, attending training sessions and educational workshops
- Assist the team in achieving established goals and departmental objectives
- Contribute to roadmap development, execution, and releases
- Work with other engineering teams to identify and implement infrastructure
B-Tech/M-Tech in Computer Science