Business Analyst - EAA2
- Prestige Tech Park Rd, Kadubeesanahalli, Kadabeesanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in
the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods,
energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six
subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group
turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the
flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in
the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service
network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service
outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a
benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several
laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
Are you an ardent learner and an enthusiast to realize a challenging and strategic project vision? An opportunity to build a strategic project as a BA:
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Know how in below 7 areas :
1.Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring.
3. Enterprise Analysis.
4. Requirements Analysis.
5. Solution Assessment and Validation.
6. Requirements Management and Communication.
7. Underlying Competencies.
Define an ultimate vision of what the project should look like early on, effectively limiting the scope of the development
• Use various techniques of Brainstorming to effectively gather requirements
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Reviewing Test Cases to verify Business Requirements compliance.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills to materialize a strategic project or high level Vision
- The ability to communicate with stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good to have competency in AGILE Process , Story writing and defining acceptance criteria.
- Tool competencies : Confluence , JIRA or similar