Database Developer - EAA2
- Prestige Tech Park Rd, Kadubeesanahalli, Kadabeesanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in
the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods,
energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six
subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group
turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the
flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in
the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service
network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service
outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a
benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several
laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
<5 years experience in Oracle or MySQL DB design and development
- Should Understand scope and requirements.
- Design database based on requirements
- Should be able to create tables and all other DB objects
- Should Load data from flat files to tables using sql*loader.
- Should have knowledge on export and Import of Database objects from one database to another database.
- Should resolve errors that arise out of bad data.
- Should develop various backend application programs such as views, functions, procedures, packages using SQL and PL/SQL languages.
- Should take responsibility for SQL tuning and optimization using explain plan and also responsible for writing unit test cases and unit testing for the application modules.
- Should create indexes on some columns of tables to increase the application’s performance.
- Should handle and support team for complex queries.
- Should have good communication and verbal skills, team player, quick learner and self-motivated
- Should have knowledge on normalization concepts and data modelling.
- Knowledge on MSSQL/MySQL is added advantage.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability of a system
Proficiency with development tools such as Git, SVN, Toad for Oracle or similar;
Experience with Agile & DevOps methodologies;
Time management, critical thinking and comprehension skills.