- Marathahalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd, Kodbisanhalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
1) Strong Programming Experience in Embedded and Embedded C language
2) Good Knowledge & Work Experience in Micro-controllers & Debuggers (8/16/32-bit)
3) Good Knowledge & Work Experience in Low Level driver like ADC, PWM, SPI, GPT, PORT, UART and LIN etc
4) Experience in protocols UDS and CAN.
5) Experience in AUTOSAR
6) Experience in CANoe and CAN analyzer tools
7) Experience in Python scripting
8) Experience in Bluetooth communication
9) Experience in Compiler and Debugging
10) Experience in using Configuration management
11) Knowledge and experience in Rational Rhapsody would be advantageous
1) Good analytical & communication skills
2) Willingness to take up responsibility & ownership
3) Self-learning & Self-motivated with a good learning curve
4) Adaptive & Flexible to challenging situations
BE (Computer Science , Electronics,
Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication), ME , M.Tech
experience level 3+ years