- Torenallee 49, 5617 BA Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Departure: The Security and Safety Things
Location: Eindhoven (NL)
Security And Safety Things is designing a global ecosystem for security camera's. This open and secure IoT platform will be launched end of 2019, establishing a new industry standard based on an open (Android based) OS and API, an app store, and an integrator portal. This is the foundation our industry has been waiting for so we can build on the power of the IoT. The ecosystem will leverage development on Neural networks and GPU/CPU based solutions. The Security and Safety Things Operating systems department, is a Centre of Excellence and is part of the IoT start-up which is fully funded by Bosch. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch-group.
If you love solving big, complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills, if you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up, if you care about doing the right thing – to solve the problems at hand, but also for society. If you are curious, honest, tenacious, you belong here!
- As a build engineer you will be part of a self-contained Android development team, all disciplines included, in an agile and scrum way of working;
- As a build engineer you will update, maintain and improve Jenkins Configurations and Jenkins Build agents/servers
- As a build engineer you will maintain and improve build and test scripts
- Maintain, administer and improve various Gerrit Tool Configurations.
- Help people with using Git/Gerrit. Dat is de tool (GIT) is de datab.
- Update, maintain and improve Build and Tool Linux machines.
- Participate in process improvement activities, with special attention on Software Configuration Management;
- As a build engineer you will communicates on several levels in the organization.
On an electrical Engineering or comparable level;
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree;
- Experience to work in a multi-disciplinary environment;
- Experience with or knowledge of Gerrit, Git, Python, Bash, groovy and/or Java;
- Experience with or willing to learn Amazon Web Services/ Docker / Virtual Tools / Virtualization environments;
- Experience with or willing to learn SCM (Software Configuration Management);
- Disciplined team player;
- Communicative and Attentive to details
- Creative, flexible, accurate and quality driven
As a build engineer you will get
We want you here for the long haul in the role of build engineer, so your career goals are important to us. - You grow and work with the best people — Make the world a safer place — Work an exciting job in a fully funded start-up — Have a positive societal impact — Have fun at work!
- A full-time contract of 40 hours a week;
- A 1 year contract with a view to a permanent contract;
- A suitable salary, depending on your work experience and education;
- Working days from Monday to Friday;
- From 10 km travel allowance (max 35 but we have a fiscally arrangement);
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 4% extra year-end bonus;
- 27 regular days off;
- 13 ADV days off (3 days are fixed);
- Pension scheme;
- Possibility to take out various (group) insurances;
- Pleasant working atmosphere and pleasant colleagues;
- The location is easily accessible by car or public transport;
- Last but not least; Security And Safety Things is located close to the center of Eindhoven at Strijp-S, the creative place to be in Eindhoven!
Please apply via the link on this web page. May you have any questions, please contact Anouk Horvers, corporate recruiter, via [email protected]
Please apply online
More info on: http://www.sast.io/