ESZ2_AI_Function_Developer_Automated_Driving (ADAS, C++, ML/DL) -2020
- Post Box No 3000 Hosur Road Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Our team is working on system and algorithm development of advanced driver assistance features and automated driving features for SAE Level 2 and above functionality.
This position includes proposal making, requirement analysis, design and development responsibilities of advanced driver assistance and automated driving functions.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and has the willingness to dive right in.
You will work directly with an entire development team including fellow software developers, application / calibration engineers and project managers to develop project specific solutions for driver assistance and/or automated driving technologies.
• M.E / M.Tech / MS in Electronics / E&C / Computer Science
• 3 to 6 years of experience with below skills
• Should have motivation to build career in ADAS domain
• Working experience in the areas of Machine Learning/Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Image/Video Processing and algorithm development..
• Knowledge of concepts in Computer vision (Object detection, labelling etc.) and Sensor fusion.
• Proficient in tools for image processing and machine learning, eg. MATLAB (including toolboxes), openCV etc..
• Good programming knowledge and experience in any one of C, C++, Python, MATLAB etc..
• Understanding of Image/Video handling and Databases.
• Good logical, analytical and data interpretation skills. Ability to solve challenging problems..
• Good communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
• Team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to work proactively and contribute to technical decisions.
• Experience in the Automotive Industry and knowledge of ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems).